Recently Updated on November 4th, 2018
After a short beta phase with the wonderful folks over at Zapier, Parserr is now live. We have seen an enormous uptake of Zapier with Parserr. We couldn’t possibly integrate with every CRM/ERP or Accounting system out there. That’s why, partnering with Zapier has made it possible to extend our the functionality of Parserr out to many different cloud companies. Here are some of the integrations we have pre-populated for you (However you can add your extracted Parserr data to all 800 of Zapier’s supported applications):
How does Zapier work with Parserr?
- Extracting table data from your CSV/Excel Reports and adding it to Google Sheets
- Extracting your incoming leads and adding them to Salesforce
- Extracting calendar items in your email and adding them to another calendar
- Extracting your appointments sent to you for the day, and putting them in your Google Calendar
- Extracting new employee emails and automatically creating new accounts in Google Apps/Microsoft Azure Active Directory
The options are really endless now that we can make the multitude of emails you get everyday, actually work for you!
How do we get setup with Zapier and your email parser?
We have a number of support articles which show you exactly how you can get setup. You would need to start with your free account on Parserr. Our onboarding process will guide you to setup the correct integrations and parsing rules required to get as much data out of your email as possible.